10 Dec, 2018
ELKO Group Interim Report January–September, 2018
Growth continues. Turnover in the 9 months increased by 6.8%.
January – September 2018 highlights
- Revenue USD 1 137 million, up by 6.8% year-on-year
- Gross profitability 4.6%, a slight decrease comparing to 4.8% in 2017, 9 months.
- Gross profit USD 57.7 million, up by 13.9% year-on-year
- Net profit USD 5.5 million, a decrease of 22.7% year-on-year
Turnover breakdown by regions
- CEE – down by 31%, reaching USD 273 million
- CIS – up by 20%, reaching USD 682 million
- Baltic States – up by 41%, reaching USD 114 million
- Nordic countries* – reached USD 68 million in turnover
*The revenues of the Nordic region are included in the report since July 2017 after the acquisition of 85% shareholding in Gandalf Distribution AB.
About ELKO Group
The ELKO Group is one of the region's largest distributors of IT products and solutions, representing 400 IT manufacturers, and providing a wide range of products and services to more than 10 000 retailers, local computer manufacturers, system integrators and enterprises within various sectors in 31 countries across Europe and Central Asia. The Group’s turnover in 2017 amounted to USD 1 593 million.