18 May, 2018
ELKO Group Interim Report January–March, 2018
Growth continues. Turnover in the first quarter increased by 31%
- Revenue USD 325 million (EUR 265 million), up by 31% year-on-year
- Gross profitability 5.7%, a slight decrease comparing to 6.6% in 2017, 3 months.
- Gross profit USD 18.5 million (EUR 15 million), up by 13% year-on-year
- Net profit USD 1.7 million (EUR 1.4 million), up by 9% year-on-year
Turnover breakdown by regions
- CEE – down by 5.3%, reaching USD 98 million (EUR 80 million)
- CIS – up by 26%, reaching USD 150 million (EUR 122 million)
- Baltic States – up by 106%, reaching USD 52 million (EUR 42 million)
- Nordic countries* – reached USD 25 million (EUR 21 million) in turnover
*The revenues of the Nordic region are included in the report since July 2017 after the acquisition of 85% shareholding in Gandalf Distribution AB.
About ELKO Group
The ELKO Group is one of the region's largest distributors of IT products and solutions, representing 210 IT manufacturers, and providing a wide range of products and services to more than 7 700 retailers, local computer manufacturers, system integrators and enterprises within various sectors in 30 countries across Europe and Central Asia. The Group’s turnover in 2017 amounted to USD 1 593 million.